We are pleased to announce that our Africa investment strategy is now open to investors.
Our investment strategy is to invest predominantly in domestically oriented industries in sub-Saharan Africa. These include such industries as financials, telecoms, consumer goods, healthcare, food and beverage, utilities and infrastructure. We believe the growing purchasing power of the African middle class will be the strongest and most persistent trend in the region over the coming decades.
We are seeking investors who:
- wish to capitalize on the growth in Africa,
- can tolerate the inevitable ups and downs in African markets, and
- who are looking to maintain a long-term investment position in the continent.
We are limited to 100 investors in the strategy and the strategy is open to accredited investors only.
An accredited investor is someone who has:
- more than USD $1 million in assets outside of his/her primary residence or income in excess of USD $200,000 (or USD $300,000 with spouse) in each of the two most recent years, and
- a reasonable expectation of reaching the same level of income in the current year.
Or an accredited investor can be an entity such as a bank, partnership, corporation, nonprofit or trust, which:
- has total assets in excess of USD $5 million, was not formed to specifically purchase this Africa investment fund, and is directed by a sophisticated person (one with sufficient financial or business knowledge), or
- any entity in which all of the equity owners are accredited investors.
If you have interest in our strategy, please affirm your status as an accredited investor by filling out the form below and we will be in touch shortly to discuss additional details.